We are looking for a Programmatic Trader to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning, and innovative solutions, making us uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
The Programmatic Trader works within multiple buying platforms to actively manage major client campaigns. We are looking for a results-driven, detail- and numbers-oriented individual, who is able to solve problems creatively and analytically. The Programmatic Trader is expected to execute and optimize programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns across multiple platforms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSPs and other platforms.
- Assist in the design and lead implementation of testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up on time, creative used, and cost per conversion.
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative
solutions to planning teams.
- Create and present client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tool, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Reports to Programmatic Supervisor with dotted line into US Head of Trading, Mediahub.
- 1+ years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency, tech company, or client in-house programmatic team.
- Experience working with tag management systems to implement and monitor pixel/floodlight health.
- Sound understanding of ad-server technologies (i.e. Doubleclick).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Client-service background preferred.
- Ability to interpret campaign performance while providing creative insights, reporting, and media solutions to meet campaign challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.