We are seeking a Media Supervisor, Programmatic to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning, and innovative solutions, making us uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
The Programmatic Supervisor works within multiple buying platforms to actively manage major client campaigns, overseeing a team of Planners and Traders. We are looking for a results-driven, detail- and numbers-oriented individual, who is able to lead a team in solving problems creatively and analytically.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support media strategy development.
- Plan across digital video, display, and native data supply.
- Oversee Trading operations implementing, managing, and optimizing buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Design and execute testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Lead partner calls.
- Provide thought leadership for clients: POV's answering questions, always the status quo.
- Lead billing coordination.
- Oversee trafficking and reporting.
- Participate in multiple calls - client status, kickoffs, internal status, etc.
- Work as a partner, collaborating within a full-service media planning and buying client agency team.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 4-6 years of experience working in hands-on capacity in programmatic media platforms.
- Reports to VP Director of Programmatic.
- Expertise in the financial vertical would be valuable, but not mandatory.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.