We are seeking an Social Account Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Account Service team.
You'll be at the core of our social offering, representing a luxury automotive brand with consumers to further brand strategy and communication goals.
The Account Supervisor will support the Social Account Director and act as client and agency advocate. You will own and manage social projects - develop account plans and long-term strategy, and interface with clients and agency creative, strategy and account team members. You will work collaboratively with the entire client and agency Acura team on launches and integrated campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop strategic initiatives including communication objectives and tactics.
- Initiate, prioritize, and lead in the development of social and digital marketing - related projects.
- Motivate internal and external resources, build good relationships with various teams and keep them focused on quality deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Development and management of account-related procedures and systems.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Attend and/or run internal, client and vendor meetings.
- Assist in the long-term strategic direction of the account.
- Support and participate in initiatives and activities to grow and develop the agency's local office and culture.
- Manage client finances and budgets.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Provide a constant pulse of insight and ideas around new opportunities in social and emerging technology.
- Lead in-depth consumer, brand, and competitive research projects and reports to identify new strategies, campaigns, and opportunities.
- This job requires constant interaction with the clients.
- Active user and participant on multiple social media platforms.
- Understanding and passion for the social web, emerging technology, and digital communication.
- Strong written communication chops and an obsessive pursuit of grammatical perfection.
- 5-7 years account management experience at an advertising agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Love for storytelling through words and pictures.
- Experience with content creation and management on line; e.g. social platforms, online communities, websites.
- Strategic, critical thinker with great ideas for how brands can further marketing objectives through social media.
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty with research, monitoring & assessment, brainstorming.
- Heavily opinionated and relentlessly critical of brands' social media presences.
- High level of proficiency in in PPT, Keynote and Excel.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- Solid grasp of all areas of digital marketing, including a deep knowledge of social and digital media.
- Superb client relationship and management skills.
- Proactive mindset with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative.
- Prior workplace experience in digital agency, online publishing, or marketing-related industry.
- Please provide a link to your personal social media presence.
- Bonus - you love cars!
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.