We are looking for an Analyst, Campaign Insights to join our New York City Analytics team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Mediahub's Analytics group applies analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we adopt statistical modeling methodologies and performance insight techniques to maximize the ROI of marketing and advertising across offline and digital channels. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with an interest in business and marketing performance analysis, and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Analyst will assist in the development of data collection, reporting, and contribute to marketing insights and optimization recommendations for our clients. This role will be exposed to online display advertising, search marketing, social media, site analytics, consumer insights, brand equity analytics, and market/audience segmentation.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share out results.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with brand planning, creative, media, and technology teams to build robust marketing and advertising strategies and in-market programs for clients.
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to clients and internal teams.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- Less than 2 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting.
- Experience with digital analytics tools such as GCM/DCM, Google Analytics, Adobe Reporting, and social reporting tools such as Crimson Hexagon.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros. Experience with Tableau a plus.
- Some experience with programming languages used for data querying and analysis, such as Python or R.
- Critical thinking - capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.