We are looking for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join our Boston Account Service team.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with integrated, multi-channel campaign experience. The ideal candidate will have a passion for great creative, strong communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing and maintaining positive client relationships. They will be a proactive, self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once - ensuring all are on time, on budget and on strategy.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- Offline and online campaign development, including experience working with and managing an integrated team.
- Demonstrated potential to quickly embrace new projects and jump on any and all grenades.
- Confidence in managing multiple workstreams at one time.
- Proven ability to generate creative solutions, be resourceful and innovative in problem solving and negotiate with ease.
- Motivated to deliver the best work for the brand and the agency, regardless of time or effort.
- Strong communication skills are imperative to building key relationships across the agency and with clients.
- Organized, detail-oriented (always sweating the small stuff) and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and non-traditional advertising and production.
- Ability to write and own presentations.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 3-6 years agency experience required, including production of digital and video assets.
- Previous experience managing a direct report.
- Strong strategic and analytical mind coupled with an eye for great creative.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.