We are seeking a Social Strategist to join our Boston Strategic Planning team.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of and the management & optimization of a comprehensive social strategy for brands that you are assigned to.
- Lead the team responsible for the execution of a social media strategy across all major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc).
- Responsible for communicating key social strategies and frameworks for the team to clients, agency partners and to internal cross-functional partners. Responsible for the relationships and communication with those stakeholders.
- Some experience working with paid media (social) is a requirement. Expertise in this area is a huge plus.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to execute large-scale social programs and social extensions for advertising campaigns. It is your responsibility to be the social media expert and help them to think about things from a social-first perspective.
- Develop a trend and buzz monitoring program for the brand(s) you oversee and execute it through your team. Develop ideas for social content related to these trends.
- Develop the strategic insights related to the performance reporting and the process for which the reporting impacts future creative efforts.
- Prepare presentations and be comfortable presenting them to clients, agency partners and internal team members.
- Experience in management of small teams strongly suggested - will be responsible for managing and mentoring Community Manager level staff.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.