We are looking for a SEO Coordinator to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
MullenLowe Mediahub, a full service integrated digital marketing agency is looking for a bright, motivated candidate to join our US team.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
A MullenLowe Mediahub SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Coordinator works closely with internal teams to build and run successful SEO strategies across a wide range of clients. Day-to-day responsibilities include keyword research, optimizing metadata, updating reports, developing content strategies and joining weekly client meetings. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, creative, proactive and possess excellent data and communication skills. This person will also move into delivering technical site evaluations and data analysis. While specific experience in SEO is not required, an understanding of digital marketing media is important. You should be enthusiastic about ongoing self-education, are essential as the search marketing landscape is changing quickly and often. Be prepared to stay abreast of SEO fluctuations and changes in the industry and comfortable communicating best practices to coworkers and clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1+ advertising, marketing, PR or digital publishing internships.
- Interest in digital marketing, especially search technologies.
- Strong software skills including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience with HTML & CSS, or Wordpress & other CMS platforms.
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools experience.
- Good balance of team collaboration and self-direction.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Experience creating content on behalf of a brand.
- Very strong critical thinking skills to evaluate a dynamic range of data and consumer behavior.
- A passion to solve problems and tackle challenges proactively.
- Enthusiasm for the digital advertising industry.
- Drive to help contribute to thought leadership and new strategies.
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms or SEO platforms such as Omniture, BrightEdge, SEM Rush, Moz, Buzz Sumo, ahrefs, Conductor and Google Search Console preferred.
- Experience providing data-driven keyword research, content recommendation and page level strategies to optimize search visibility and user experiences preferred.
- Experience monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of online campaigns preferred.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on SEO experience but not required. You will be responsible for managing all SEO
activities for a handful of clients such as keyword research, content strategy, analytics, reporting, backlink acquisition, and conversion optimization to increase visibility and leads generated across the major search engines.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.