We are seeking an SVP, Group Media Director to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media
Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media
shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth, be pro-active and positive in their quest to address consumer and business challenges within a changing media landscape and have an appetite for, and understanding of, how to leverage and embrace the mandate for innovation. Candidate also needs to have a digital first mindset.
Candidate must demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills as well as the ability to motivate, manage and train a cross-functional team.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in media and/or combined media and marketing.
- Track record managing client relationships and large cross-function digital team.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.