We are looking for a Senior Media Planner or Media Supervisor to join our Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The person in this role will be required to maintain a strong knowledge of your clients' business to deliver against their needs and objectives.
The Media Planner will be the day-to-day steward for an assigned client(s), including accurate budget flow and control of media activity. The person in this role will be required to maintain a strong knowledge of the clients' business to deliver against their needs and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of media fundamentals.
- Supervise, mentor and grow Assistant Planners reporting to this person.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry systems/tools (Kantar, comScore, etc).
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 4 years agency/digital media planning experience required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.