We are looking for an Agency Services Coordinator to join our Los Angeles team.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, energetic, detail-oriented person with a fabulously positive attitude. This role will serve as the face of the agency and as a go-to resource for all staff and visitors.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all agency visitors and deliveries at the front desk.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with employees' service requests.
- Serve as a team player within the operations team, collaborating with the team and supporting each other while taking ownership of and responsibility for your own tasks.
- Receive and direct all main-line phone calls and voice mails.
- Conduct rounds to ensure the agency is stocked and organized.
- Take office/pantry supply inventory biweekly and place orders accordingly.
- Organize and deliver mail/packages.
- Collaborate with the operations manager and operations team to coordinate, plan, and execute meetings and events.
- Maintain conference rooms and assist with booking meetings.
- Assist with office/operations expense reports.
- Provide administrative support for senior agency employees as assigned; this may include time sheets, expense reports, and coordinating travel.
- Create and mail new-hire packets at the direction of the HR manager.
- Assist with employee off-boarding: send emails, collect keycards, and mail back personal items.
- Send new-hire email communications prior to the employee's first day.
- Coordinate new-hire lunches.
- Assist with office events and experiences, including planning, ordering supplies, setup, and breakdown.
- Work closely with the operations manager and manager of experience to complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- One to three years' experience in an office services role.
- Hyper-attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A proactive approach to responsibilities and problem solving.
- The ability to prioritize many different projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- The ability to work well independently, but the common sense to escalate when required.
- Flexible team player willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.