We are seeking an Associate Media Director to join our Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one of the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media
shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a high energy individual who thrives on creating disruptive efforts in media, yet at the same time understands how data/tech drive business. This candidate should have a strong digital media background, and have experience spearheading innovative upper-funnel and advanced lower-funnel performance media campaigns.
Mediahub is very different kind of media shop; we call ourselves the media agency for Challenger Brands. If you are a challenger, and someone who enjoys "flipping tables" this might be the perfect role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build strategic, integrated media recommendations utilizing consumer insights, planning tools, past learnings and industry insights.
- Oversee flawless execution of digital media campaigns. This includes leading campaign implementation and execution, monitoring/optimizing, and insightful reporting.
- Coordination of full-funnel outputs - includes leadership of the core planning team and strong collaboration with search, social, programmatic, broadcast buying, and analytics teams.
- Client is extremely result and data driven - constant campaign management and monitoring is a must; as well as ongoing test/learn activity to establish client-specific benchmarks and best practices.
- Proactivity, willing to go the extra mile to produce positive results for your client and be a team leader.
- Stay on top of the digital media landscape and trends, educating junior team members and guiding clients to innovate and adapt in an ever-changing industry.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to clients' needs.
- Minimum 6-9 years' experience in media and/or combined media and marketing.
- Track record managing client relationships and internal media teams.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing and sharing persuasive presentations.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
- Programmatic knowledge (i.e. DMP, MTA, Dynamic Creative)
- Four-year degree is required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.