We are seeking an Assistant Integrated Media Planner to join our Mediahub New York City team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning and creative, all working together to create the best work for our clients. We take pride in delivering insightful, creative and innovative solutions, making us uniquely
positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
The Assistant Integrated Media Planner will work within the media planning team to create cross channel fully integrated media plans. As an Assistant Media Planner, you must be eager to learn and possess the following qualities:
- High energy, detail-oriented, self-motivated, multi-tasker.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to learn quickly and solidly grasp technical training.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Student of marketing and social media.
- Loves the limelight and is never hesitant to share their opinion in larger groups,
- Ability to work within a large team of integrated and specialty planner/buyers, in addition to analytics.
-Four-year degree is required.
-Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred.
-Presentation skills are preferred.
-Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.