We are seeking an Assistant Paid Social Media Strategist to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning and creative, all working together to create the best work for our clients. We take pride in delivering insightful, creative and innovative solutions, making us uniquely
positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
The Assistant Social Strategist's main role is to work closely with the paid social and media planning team in developing and executing paid social media plans.
The ideal applicant must possess the following qualities:
- High energy.
- Interest in digital advertising, particularly social media.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must have strong communications skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Comfortable evaluating quantitative data.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Some knowledge of the digital marketing is ideal.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.