We are seeking a Manager of Analytics to join our New York City Analytics team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Mediahub New York Analytics team partners with both internal and external stakeholders and data providers, leveraging analytics and measurement to enable optimization of media spending.
The Manager oversees analytic initiatives from conception to completion - managing junior staff, serving as the point person, and providing clients results and actionable insights that help them achieve their business objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of client's industry, business objectives and strategy, media plans, and consumer journey as context for analysis and reporting needs.
- Assess client's analytics needs and create measurement plans and learning agendas that complement multichannel media plans and provide clients with actionable intelligence.
- Build an understanding of digital and media ecosystems including integration of on-line/off-line attribution, integration of upper and lower funnel measurement, interaction of web design with media performance, and the success of key media tactics including targeting or DMP's/CDP's, dynamic creative optimization, and TV advance audiences and earned media.
- Serve as project lead on analyses performed by the group - develop project plans and manage work efforts of junior team members.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Excel, Tableau and ability to evaluate and manage junior staff's work with the tools.
- Track project resources and progress against task plans to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
- Serve as day-to-day contact with media teams and clients and participate in recurring and ad-hoc internal and client meetings / Develop reputation as a trusted partner.
- Assume primary responsibility for deliverables for analytic projects including pertinent insights and actionable recommendations / responsible for the quality of deliverables overseen.
- Assume a lead role in presenting analytic findings to media teams and clients.
- Handle multiple projects (2-5) concurrently.
- Responsible for 1 or more direct reports - providing coaching, mentoring and professional development and ensuring adequate utilization levels.
- Manage research partners Media hub engages with to deliver on measurement plans.
- Actively seek out ways to improve analytic workstreams and efficiencies, and contribute to the development of new offerings.
- Actively seek out opportunities to perform next level (Associate Director) tasks.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of Mediahub capabilities and how our analytic services fit into the broader client picture.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics, Psychology, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience using digital and non-digital paid marketing data and website data to report on performance, preferably an ad agency setting.
- Extreme comfort with MS Office; including Powerpoint, Word, and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics; tag management tools such as DTM/Launch, GTM and Tea Ii um; ad-serving platforms such as Google Campaign manager and TradeDesk; Familiarity with MTA providers like Neustar, Visual IQ, C3.
- Experience/familiarity with audience tools such as, Comscore, MRI, Exact Target; creative/brand evaluation and tracking tools like Millward Brown, Nielsen Brand Effects, YouGov, Dynata, Survata; search tools like Adwords, Kenshoo; social tools like Crimson Hexagon, Netbase.
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations and storytelling, which draw out insights arid demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid planning, priority setting, time management and project management skills, with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently.
- Good at developing relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Team player - highly motivated and collaborative.
- Advanced degree (Master's/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
- Ability to program in other languages such as SAS, SPSS, R and Python.
- Familiarity with media mix modeling and other forms of regression-based ROI; A/B and multivariate test design.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.