We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Los Angeles Analytics team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Campaign Insights team partners with both internal and external stakeholders and data providers, leveraging analytics and measurement to enable optimization of media spending.
The Senior Analyst takes on an expanded role and supports all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deeper understanding of client's industry, business objectives and strategy, media plans, and consumer journey to provide context for analysis and reporting needs.
- Demonstrate ability to help develop a measurement plan tying KPI's to business objectives at a tactical level.
- Build an understanding of digital and media ecosystems including challenges of data tracking with cookies/SDK's, website tagging options, impact of walled gardens, and basic TV and OOH measurement and attribution options available.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and manage data logistics - including data specifications, structures, rules and transfers from numerous media channels and partners.
- Act as a project manager on analyses of more limited scope and complexity, delegating select tasks such as data prep and QC to Analysts and reviewing their work/Serve as a mentor.
- Conduct more in-depth analyses and reporting leveraging SQL, Excel and Tableau.
Demonstrate a greater level of proficiency with SQL as evidenced by the ability to:
- Execute advanced SQL queries such as Stored Procedures to process and automate data.
- Optimize query performance, improve processes, diagnosis problems.
- Implement best-practices on database schemas and ETL processes.
Demonstrate a greater level of proficiency with Excel as evidenced by the ability to:
- Create macros to clean data from different workbooks and automate repetitive tasks.
- Use IF, THEN, SUMPRODUCT, OFFSET, etc to create more advanced reports.
- Pull data from external data sources using Excel's ODBC connectors.
- Create more advanced pivot tables using calculated fields.
Demonstrate a greater level of proficiency with Tableau as evidenced by the ability to:
- Perform data blending procedures directly in Tableau.
- Use calculated fields and parameters to create interactive visualizations.
- Build advanced visualizations. ( e.g. graphs with multiple axes, mapping geographic data to perform segmentation analysis, etc).
- Exhibit problem-solving capability and an ability to work more independently.
- Demonstrate a deeper ability to interpret/synthesize analysis findings and draw insights pertinent to the client's business; show ability to develop actionable recommendations.
- Play an expanded role in the development ofreport content (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in support of deliverables.
- Greater participation in the presentation of results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle most of the day-to-day contact and interaction with internal and external stakeholders associated with project work.
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines with high-quality outputs on a larger workload; demonstrate greater ability to multi-task.
- Take on broader responsibility and independence in project design and planning- including resource scoping and timelines and the identification of potential bottlenecks and risks.
- Actively seek out opportunities to perform next level (Manager) tasks.
- Develop a deeper understanding of Mediahub capabilities and how our analytic services fit into the broader client picture.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics) or significant relevant coursework.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional services or corporate environment.
- Higher level of proficiency with SQL, Excel, Tableau.
- Greater facility with MS Office; including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, and tag management tools such as DTM/Launch, GTM and Tealium.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Greater familiarity with various online and offline media channels.
- Advanced degree (Master's/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
- Prior media analytics experience/knowledge.
- More in depth knowledge of the media ecosystem.
- Greater ability to program in other languages such as SAS, SPSS, Rand Python.
- Experience with ad-serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek; DMPs such as Adobe Audience Manager; familiarity with MTA providers such as Visual IQ (Nielsen), Neustar, C3.
- Experience with audience tools such as SCOUT (Mediahub quantitative surveying), Comscore, MRI, Exact Target; creative/brand evaluation and tracking tools like Millward Brown, Nielsen Brand Effects, YouGov, Dynata, Survata; search tools like Adwords, Kenshoo; social tools like Crimson Hexagon, Netbase.
- Familiarity with media mix modeling and other forms of regression-based ROI; A/B and multivariate test design.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.