We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our Boston Public Relations and Social Influence team.
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is a dynamic, solutions-oriented, go-getter with excellent written and oral communication skills. SAE's have a fearless approach to media and influencer relations and the ability to come to the table with innovative and creative ideas that capture the attention of consumer, business, tech and trade media. He/she works fluidly within a team and independently across projects including managing client communications, timely delivery of projects, daily monitoring, managing specific projects part of a larger campaign, plan implementation, media briefings, media relations outreach, influencer programming and more.
- Coordinates the planning, development and execution of public relations activities in accordance with the client's objectives and budget.
- Guides day-to-day development of PR activities within approved plans and insures that progressive stages are approved to adhere to time schedules.
- Confers with client, utilizing product knowledge and research to determine advertising goals and budget limitations.
- Coordinates across departments to obtain recommendations for the campaign to be used.
- Acquires thorough knowledge of client's business so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated.
- Negotiates proposal and budget with client, making modifications as necessary and arranging for contract signing.
- Reviews and approves client billing.
- Develops and pitches new-business presentations.
- Builds and nurtures productive business relationships with clients and other outside organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- 4+ years working within an agency or client-side environment.
- Knowledge and practical application of social media practices.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting all basic and advanced press materials, brand messaging as well as content across multiple digital formats.
- Ability to write clear and concise communications including strategies, plans and presentations.
- Experience presenting information to senior management, clients and internal teams.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.