We are seeking an SVP, Head of Strategy to join our Boston Strategy team.
The SVP, Head of Strategy thinks fresh and leads teams to bold, innovative solutions. We are looking for a proven leader with years of experience developing business growth strategies that translate into inspiring briefs and, ultimately a roadmap for the brand.
- Lead clients to difficult or new strategic areas by crafting strong strategic arguments to support recommendations.
- Manage a team of brand strategists partnering with the Head of Social Strategy, sharing oversight for other strategic disciplines such as social, digital, analytics and engagement planning - working to further build and develop the uniquely integrated strategic model that MullenLowe Boston has sought to pioneer.
- Serve as key strategy leader for new business development and the scaling/servicing of additional agency clients, cultivating a deep, proactive understanding of the market and the company's constituencies and leveraging that to identify new business opportunities.
- Build/lead next generation research that drives longitudinal insights across product and customer categories.
- Work intimately with cross-disciplinary leadership team on brand, overall marketing strategy, and campaign execution.
- Build trust and confidence among clients and colleagues alike.
- Four-year degree.
- 10+ years brand & strategic planning experience.
- 10+ years of leading an integrated team.
- Strong creative credentials, including experience creating breakthrough work for clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to travel 35-45%.
- Intellectually curious.
- Strong organizational skills - leadership, management, process.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening.
- A strong work ethic.
- Able to interact with a diverse range of internal and external constituencies.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working within an evolving environment.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.