We are seeking an Assistant Media Planner to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The role of Assistant Media Planner will be responsible for planning traditional and digital media channels. The Assistant Media Planner's main role is to work closely with Planner(s) in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible.
Assistant Media Planner must possess the following qualities:
- Passion and/or interest for advertising, media, and branding.
- Capable, proactive, independent, flexible, positive attitude.
- Support integrated media team.
- Admin, campaign stewardship and execution Work cross functionally across various teams.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred.
- Strong excel skills required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.