We are seeking a Media Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The idea candidate has experience managing multiple employees. They have background in online media or have an integrated media background. They know ad server platforms. They have experience presenting to clients and managing multiple campaigns simultaneously. TV or OOH experience is a plus, but not required. This person is a "doer" but also a "thinker." They have confidence to single-handedly respond to clients with their requests and questions. Knowing the Prisma platform is a bonus. Ideally this person is interested in video games and has knowledge of the Twitch Space.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of media planning.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendation.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to clients needs.
- Master of media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing numbers.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Act as a final resource for all inventory, bulling, and invoice discrepancies.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4-6 years of media planning/buying experience.
- Experience creating and selling media programs.
- Ability to articulate strategic foundation for their development.
- Strong negotiator and advanced numeracy skills.
- Proven leadership skills and management experience.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Work, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of DCM, Prisma, Comscore, MRI.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.