MullenLowe LA is seeking a Project Mangement intern.
With many long arms, each able to deliver a powerful blow, several hearts that beat in unison, and one sharp mind that shares a bold vision, MullenLowe is really unlike any other agency out there. We started with the merger of two kindred spirit agencies. We had complementary capabilities, but more importantly we had long histories of being very entrepreneurial organizations. We were scrappy to the core, and the result was one global creative boutique that shared the same vision: to work with the world's most innovative marketers.
The project manager intern coordinates projects across disciplines from start to finish. The role interfaces with other departments to facilitate projects in an efficient manner and ensures they are completed and delivered in a comprehensive, accurate, and timely fashion.
- Learn to drive internal process across departments
- Assist with managing the administrative setup required to establish projects within our systems
- Learn to develop project timeliness based on resource availability
- Get exposure to working with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to timelines for overall project completion
- Learn to keep accurate client workload forecasts
- In conjunction with senior account leaders, determine appropriate approval processes
- Meet regularly with account leaders to assess current and future project needs
- Undergraduate rising senior, graduate student, or recent graduate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS).
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.