MullenLowe LA is seeking a Strategy intern.
With many long arms, each able to deliver a powerful blow, several hearts that beat in unison, and one sharp mind that shares a bold vision, MullenLowe is really unlike any other agency out there. We started with the merger of two kindred spirit agencies. We had complementary capabilities, but more importantly we had long histories of being very entrepreneurial organizations. We were scrappy to the core, and the result was one global creative boutique that shared the same vision: to work with the world's most innovative marketers.
MullenLowe's strategy intern believes the most successful brands are useful, likeable, and interesting. The strategy intern learns how to position clients to become magnets in culture, not just mirrors of it. The role looks to champion a purpose, build brand relevance, penetrate consumer indifference, and become an important part of everyday lives.
- Learn to brainstorm and deliver ideas for prospective clients.
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks to be shared with prospective and existing clients.
- Learn to uncover insights and business opportunities for target audiences and client brands/products.
- Help manage and execute competitive analysis on client brands and category communications.
- Support the strategy team in day-to-day tasks and requests.
- Undergraduate rising senior, graduate student, or recent graduate.
- Interns must be enthusiastic, optimistic, future oriented, and brave.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Millennial and Gen Z cultural landscape (art, music, food, etc.).
- In tune with and aware of brand movements, trends, gaps, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS).
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.