MullenLowe New York City is seeking a User Experience intern.
With many long arms, each able to deliver a powerful blow, several hearts that beat in unison, and one sharp mind that shares a bold vision, MullenLowe is really unlike any other agency out there. We started with the merger of two kindred spirit agencies. We had complementary capabilities, but more importantly we had long histories of being very entrepreneurial organizations. We were scrappy to the core, and the result was one global creative boutique that shared the same vision: to work with the world's most innovative marketers.
Making copies, busywork, coffee runs? These are some of the things you will have absolutely no experience with as part of MullenLowe's summer internship program. Because you'll be doing real work. Real, client-paid-for, heading-out-into-the-world-to-catch-attention-and-change-minds work. And you'll be doing it with some of the most talented people, at one of the biggest-name agencies, in the business. The UX design intern will have the opportunity to work across the entire spectrum and will tend to flex one way or the other depending on the needs of the project.
- Learn to understand and empathize with those who visit the site or app and design an experience that meets both business needs and user goals
- Learn how to gain insights from strategists, SEO, and data analysts to inform our designs
- Learn to work with product managers and clients to stay true to the core design requirements; and collaborate with designers, writers, and tech teams to ensure the vision becomes a reality
- Undergraduate rising senior, graduate student, or recent graduate
- Submissions of resume and portfolio
- Research, concept development, user testing, design, and documentation experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS).
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.