MullenLowe Boston is seeking a Digital Producer intern.
With many long arms, each able to deliver a powerful blow, several hearts that beat in unison, and one sharp mind that shares a bold vision, MullenLowe is really unlike any other agency out there. We started with the merger of two kindred spirit agencies. We had complementary capabilities, but more importantly we had long histories of being very entrepreneurial organizations. We were scrappy to the core, and the result was one global creative boutique that shared the same vision: to work with the world"s most innovative marketers.
Making copies, busywork, coffee runs? These are some of the things you will have absolutely no experience with as part of MullenLowe's summer internship program. Because you'll be doing real work. Real, client-paid-for, heading-out-into-the-world-to-catch-attention-and-change-minds work. And you'll be doing it with some of the most talented people, at one of the biggest-name agencies, in the business. The digital producer intern will help manage the development and production of interactive marketing and website projects via accurate project planning, change tracking, budget tracking, and regular production status reporting.
- Assist with the daily management of projects from inception to completion: scheduling the project team, assigning tasks, adhering to budget, and timelines
- Learn various pieces of business and be responsible for one or more interactive projects, assuring the quality of the product
- Learn how to keep the project on time, on budget, and on strategy, from concepting and build to delivery, and assuring adherence to our development process
- Undergraduate rising senior, graduate student, or recent graduate
- Submissions of resume and portfolio
- Understanding of interactive medium
- Strong verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS).
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.