We are seeking a Strategic Analyst to join our New York City Behavioral Sciences team.
The MullenLowe Behavioral Sciences group applies analytic rigor and data-driven insight to guide the development and execution of marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we develop strategic campaign methodologies and performance insights to inform planning/strategy, maximize marketing ROI across channels, and leverage behavioral data to ensure all work is consumer-centric. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Strategic Analyst will play a key role in social media analytics/reporting, social listening, and consumer journey/insight development across client engagements.
- Glean actionable insights from social data to inform social campaign optimization and reporting.
- Work efficiently with clients and internal partners to define, extract, and synthesize results and insight.
- Leverage data form other available sources (e.g. behavioral, media performance, etc.) to inform campaign strategies, creative development, on-going optimization, and reporting.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing in collaboration with brand planning, creative and media teams to build robust marketing strategies and in-market programs for clients.
- Package and present findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to clients and internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 1+ years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting.
- Experience with social analytics tools like Crimson Hexagon, Radian6, Netbase, Facebook Insights, and Google Analytics.
- Familiar with behavioral research data (such as GfK MRI) to inform marketing strategies preferred.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis. Advanced formulas and automating of Excel tasks preferred.
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Critical thinking - capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.