We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Los Angeles Project Management team.
The role of the project manager is to coordinate projects across disciplines from start to finish. Project managers interface with other departments to facilitate projects in an efficient manner and ensure they are completed and delivered in a comprehensive, accurate, and timely fashion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drives internal process and is committed to executing jobs to the highest quality standards from job inception through completion.
- Manages the administrative setup required to establish projects within our systems.
- Develops project timeliness based on resource availability and helps to scope jobs for clients' longer-term needs.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to timelines for overall project completion.
- Works with creative manager to obtain creative resources.
- Leads internal status meetings.
- Keeps accurate client workload forecasts.
- In conjunction with senior account leaders, determines appropriate approval processes.
- Meets regularly with account leaders to assess current and future project needs.
- Four-year degree.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Candidate must be energetic, organized, and extremely proactive.
- Professionalism and an effective communication style are necessities.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.