We are seeking a Strategic Analyst to join our Los Angeles Behavioral Sciences team.
The MullenLowe Analytics and Behavioral Sciences group sits within the Strategy Department and applies analytic rigor and data-driven insight to guide the development and execution of marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we develop strategic campaign methodologies and performance insights to inform planning/strategy, maximize marketing ROI across channels, and leverage behavioral data to ensure all work is consumer-centric. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Analyst will assist in the development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across client engagements. This role will include work in brand tracking, social media analytics, social listening, and consumer journey/insight development.
- Work efficiently with clients and internal partners to define, extract, and synthesize results and insight.
- Leverage data from all available sources (e.g. behavioral, media performance, social, etc.) to inform campaign strategies, creative development, on-going optimization, and reporting.
- Monitoring social listening & content performance using social tools like Netbase, Facebook's reporting dashboard, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest Analytics.
- Build and and Present reports to simply visualize actionable insights for content improvement, partnerships, themes and trends as well as formulating hypothesis for test and learn opportunities.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing in collaboration with brand planning, creative, and media teams to build robust marketing strategies and in-market programs for clients.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Helps with planning strategy and rationale for paid social plans and overall social content strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- l+ years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising or interactive/technology consulting.
- Experience with analytics tools like Crimson Hexagon, Radian6, Netbase, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Google
- Familiarity with behavioral research data (such as GfK MRI) to inform marketing strategies.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis. Advanced formulas and automating of Excel tasks prefer-red.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Critical thinking - capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for translating
data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client
engagements while meeting deadlines.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.