As a Junior Systems Administrator with MullenLowe Group, you will be proficient in troubleshooting and assisting people with all levels of tech needs. You will be expected to maintain on-site systems and participate in national projects for the US agencies. For this role, we are also looking for someone who has some project management experience, as this position will be playing a role in organizing and leading projects.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving
- Ability to be proactive and to plan in advance, project management skills are required
- Strong service admin skills
- Focused on preventative solutions and planning for servers and other systems being managed
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Highly proactive and reliable, capable of working independently and as part of a group; completing or escalating incidents to senior members of the team as needed
- Understanding of network protocols/DNS/Active Directory/DHCP
- Understanding of VM environments, with a heavy focus on VMWare (vCenter/vSphere)
- Knows how to build and troubleshoot Windows Server and Linux Server systems
- Excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly
- Understands server environments, including storage and networking requirements
- Has worked with AWS, Azure or other cloud-based server environments
- Has knowledge in managing JAMF or Ivanti
- Experience in Telephony/VoiP Systems
- Experience in security operations for servers (patching, vulnerability remediation, etc.)
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs
- Assisting the help desk
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Programming and Powershell skills
- Certification in Windows Server, Cisco networking, VMWare, etc.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.