We are seeking an Account Director to join our Los Angeles Account team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills plus a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive client and agency team relationships. They will -
- Oversee the workflow for a designated account and communication with the client on key issues.
- Clear the way for strong, strategic creative to live. Defend and protect good ideas.
- Identify opportunities and cultivate new ideas with the client that help achieve the client's marketing goals.
- Collaborate on the writing of creative briefs and presentations.
- Run client meetings - or organize the flow for best presentation, desired results etc.
- Set a positive example for the account management team and proactively provide input/insight in areas that drive the agency forward - organization, workflow, morale, etc.
- Four-year degree is required
- Minimum of seven years prior experience in an agency environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Openness and ability to wear many hats and get hands dirty when necessary.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.