We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our New York City Creative team.
If you are content to sit at a desk and answer phones and send emails, this is not the job for you.
Instead, you can predict the unpredictable, react on the fly, and solve problems as they happen. You know that no task is beneath you when it contributes to the success of those you are working for.
You are extremely available and connected via email and text, ready to send informed responses quickly. You read your audience and understand the best way to communicate. You meet every request with a can-do, positive attitude. You are kind and compassionate.
If you can effortlessly handle day-to-day administrative duties, expense reports, corporate card reconciliation, and complicated, ever-changing travel arrangements then this is the job for you.
- Provide executive support to creative executives.
- Act as the gatekeeper for creative executives.
- Manage ever changing executive calendars.
- Manage schedules in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements, including detailed instructions, and directions.
- Manage expense reports.
- Coordinate the gathering and sending of materials.
- Manage the set up meetings and coordinate participant agendas.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An outgoing, engaging personality.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Organized and resourceful.
- Outstanding trafficker of work, people, office supplies, and food.
- Can-do attitude.
- Guardian and a listening ear.
- Knowledge of computers, temperamental printers, and Polycoms.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, internet software, email, and calendar apps.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.