We are seeking an Operations Manager to join our Mediahub New York City team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The role of Operations Manager is to oversee agency and team operations across clients, lead/assist in new business onboarding, and establish and refine internal processes, helping to streamline efficiencies for internal agency systems to best fit our clients' needs. They are instrumental in coordination across accounts, when resources are utilized across offices, and with other agency partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Optimize operational processes and standards to network-wide processes for consistency across service lines and clients.
- Oversee a roster of clients and serve as operations point of contact for Service Line leads. Provide conduit between departments (media service lines, finance, HR, IT, etc.), ensuring we optimize how we work in a consistent way, following agency and industry best practices.
- Oversee admin setup and ongoing job opening/management. Attend team status meetings, collaboration sessions between departments, kick offs, etc. as appropriate. Route docs as needed to ensure that communication/collaboration happens.
- Track Scope of Work vs. staffing, providing burn reports and tracking on a routine basis to GMDs/EDs.
- Coordinate, plan and track resources with service lines and departments to facilitate communications and margin management.
- Serve as a liaison between Planning (account), Departments, and finance with regard to billing matters. Work with teams to clear media invoices and process client invoices for timely billing.
- Coordinate client scope of work development. Route docs for review, ensuring feedback is obtained/addressed throughout the scoping process.
- Work with Operations and Client Service Leads to onboard new clients, including assistance in routing master service agreements and scopes of work in partnership with Client Finance leads.
- Coordinate onboarding timeline throughout, potentially playing client facing role as appropriate.
- Manage/facilitate onboarding for key tools/software for new hires within each office. Refresh training for all employees in collaboration with Mediahub University team.
- Work with MH Operations and IT on shared and custom tools including user management, training and resource identification.
- Work with Executive Assistants and office management teams to coordinate resources and support as needed for Media teams.
- Four-year degree.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in an agency environment, preferable a media only or integrated shop.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Candidate must be energetic, organized, and extremely proactive.
- Professionalism and an effective communication style are necessities.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.