We are looking for a personable, organized Executive Assistant to act as the chief support to the Global CEO of Mediahub.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
This position requires flexibility and dedication. The right candidate should be detail oriented, efficient, and comfortable working in a team setting.
If you are content to answer the phone and send emails, then this is NOT the job for you. We want someone engaging and exciting.
- Executive Assistant to the Global Chief Executive Officer.
- Manages complex schedules, extensive calendar, global meetings, video conferences and conference calls.
- Researches and makes domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Prepares expense reports, reconciles credit card statements.
- Organizes large-scale training, client and executive events, including presentations, travel and meeting logistics and contracts as well as ensuring remains within budget.
- Updates and distributes deliverable templates (reports, presentations, etc.).
- Understands the importance of team approach and maintains on-going communication with executives and works to maintain quality standards. Identifies areas where processes improvements can occur for greater efficiency.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant Mediahub policies and procedures and provide information in this regard as required.
- 10+ years administrative experience required, including 4+ years supporting an executive, is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills, polished, articulate, mature; energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment. Project management and project coordination skills desired.
- Experience planning large, complex meetings desired.
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint or Keynote a plus.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and maintaining a proactive and diplomatic demeanor in a complex, ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to operate productively in ambiguous and highly dynamic contexts.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.