We are seeking a Media Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one of the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year in 2018.
Our ideal candidate should have a strong background in media planning and be familiar with the required tools and practices in the industry. The candidate will oversee planners and assistant planners and report directly to the AMD and GMD on the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of media planning across offline channels, including: Linear TV, extension into OTT, CTV, Streaming, OOH, and Audio.
- Manage integrated Media plans across offline and online channels.
- Work closely with the Video Investments team to set point levels, flights and unit mix.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendation.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Master of media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing numbers.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Act as final resource for all inventory, billing and invoice discrepancies.
- Ability to work for clients that are in a start-up mindset.
- As far as personality, this person needs to be proactive, a strong independent worker, and problem solver.
- Strong process and managing capabilities, with the ability to be flexible to move with client needs.
- Function well under pressure.
- Optimistic and positive.
- Enjoy managing and fostering growth of assistants and planners.
- Enjoy collaborating as we work with many internal teams, partner agencies, and clients.
- Strong technical skills in our media platforms.
- Integrated planning experience is a plus.
- TV/Offline planning experience with strong desire to learn digital.
- Tune-in experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.