We are seeking a Senior Media Planner to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Planner with a combination of passion and expertise to run the account's very fast-paced, day-to-day operations. The candidate must have experienced working in media agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of media fundamentals.
- Supervise mentor, and grow Media Planners and Assistant Media Planners reporting to this person.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry systems/tools (Kantar, comScore, Prisma etc.).
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Four-year degree required.
- Minimum 2 years agency/digital media planning experience required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Interest in gaming is a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.