We are looking for a Supervisor, Video Investments to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are seeking an individual with 4-6 years of network television/Video buying experience who can manage all aspects of the national buying process including the development of branded content, detailed audience tracking, strategic negotiations, and tactical scheduling. We are looking for someone who is a creative right brain thinker with a keen business sense.
- Ensure proper delegation and workflow for team on all projects.
- Train and supervise the younger members of the team.
- Deal effectively with clients and work closely with our planning group in developing strategies and customized enhancements.
- Main source for all client communications, acting as the representative of the Video Investment team. Client should be comfortable communicating with Video Investment Supervisor for all current business and future new business needs.
- Supervisor is seen by client as key liaison for marketplace intelligence, negotiation and partnership needs and primary go-to for all communication needs, by email and/or phone discussions.
- 4-6 years of network television/video buying experience.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Multi-screen negotiation experience and actively taking the initiative to learn new platforms a plus.
- Some experience dealing with other outside agencies or have the desire to oversee partner agencies.
- Solid math and computer skills required.
- Ability to utilize multiple buying software programs.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.