We are seeking an Account Executive to join our Boston Public Relations and Social Influence team.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions-oriented, go-getter with excellent written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a steward of the news and have a fearless approach to media relations. Ability to think creatively is also an important part of the job.
Perform media relations activities:
- Design and prepare media lists to be updated regularly.
- Write press releases and other press materials.
- Arrange for press material distribution.
- Develop and maintain press contacts.
- Create and implement special events and trade show activities.
- Present plans/programs to clients.
- Coordinate with agency groups on joint projects, outside suppliers as necessary.
- Prepare regular status and/or conference call reports and memos.
- Keep informed of industry trends/developments.
Perform influencer relations activities:
- Research, recommend and manage influencer programming.
- Maintain appropriate client contact.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Coordinate/process client billing.
- Communicate key developments affecting agency/client relationships.
- Participate in/help new business presentations when called upon.
- Four-year degree in journalism, communications, English or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in an agency, client-side role or multiple PR internships (if client, familiarity with key tools that are used in the PR industry required).
- Knowledge and practical application of social media practices.
- Strong administrative skills required to drive client status trackers, media reports, presentations and more.
- Strong storytelling skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.