We are seeking an Information Security Analyst, Compliance to join our Boston IT team.
Key member of information security team taking ownership in Governance, Risk and Compliance initiatives. Lead external and internal audits as information security owner and ensure process and procedures adhere to MLUS, IPG/MLG and client procedures and requirements. Document audit procedures and ensure compliance with business owners to educate and clarify compliance requirements.
- Manage onboarding training for new Hires
- Audit different departments to ensure their procedures for security compliance.
- Train employees to ensure our cloud tools are used correctly.
- Maintain all SOX and client security documentation (including data inventory)
- Backup IT System administrators
- 3-5 years experience in the information security field. BS degree in CS, Cyber Security
- Information Technology or related discipline
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.