Season 2 of Doomsday Preppers premieres tonight on National Geographic Channel, and the Mediahub team pulled out all the stops to make the show a success. In addition to traditional media, we created a series of unique activations to get people talking about the show, including:
- Tailgate parties at NASCAR events in Miami and Phoenix
- Doomsday Preppers Food Trucks prepping folks in Washington, New York & Los Angeles
- A partnership with the WWE incorporating Preppers into the program and featuring WWE Superstar Zack Ryder doing his own unique style of prepping
- Buzzfeed-sponsored posts with recipes for the end of the world, and five sponsored Ecards to give fans multiple ways to get their prep on
- A tongue-in-cheek video on Accuweather humorously forecasting weather for preppers
- In partnership with Machinima, a custom video featuring YouTube sensation FPS Russia educating viewers on the best weaponry to have on hand for the end of the world (2MM views in just under 3 days).
- A unique homepage takeover on Yahoo that actually preps visitors to the site all day long
Enjoy the extra content and be sure and tune in at 9:00 p.m. on National Geographic Channel.